Outdoor caller unit with badge reader
Single Dwelling - 12-24v ac or dc powered controller, mains-powered handset unit
The SC901AU system includes:
o 1 back-lit outdoor unit with badge reader - MHF01X
o 1 armoured cover for 1 dwelling outdoor caller unit - DB601
o 1 proximity badge - TAGID
o 1 12-24 ac controller b - SC200AU
o 1 indoor handset unit with mains-powered recharging base - SC100AU
• Optwin® bi-directional dual-channel digital radio transmission.
• Up to 400 m free field range (depending on environmental and installation conditions).
• Hands-free or hand-held operation.
• 9 different tunes, allocation of a tone for each entrance or calling handset.
• Silence mode during calls: back-lighting enabled, handset ring tone disabled.
• Indication of missed visitor calls.
• 4 latches, 4 automatic gates, 4 automatic garage doors and 4 lights can be controlled per handset.
• Remote listening to background sounds at the outdoor caller unit and two-way speech possible.
• Communication automatically cut off after 3 minutes.
• Display of status of entrances and garage doors (open or closed) and of lighting (on or off).
• Display of outdoor temperature (measured on the controller) and indoor temperature (measured on the handset).
• Volume setting of ring tones, communication and outdoor caller unit.
• Customisation (8 characters) of each input, control device or handset.
• Choice of 6 languages for the handset unit: French, English, German, Italian, Spanish or Dutch.
• Base to be placed on a table or fixed to a wall using the T-bracket supplied.
• Power supply
- handset: MTU01X lithium-ion battery supplied, rechargeable on base,- base: BatLi23 lithium battery pack (2 x 3.6 V - 18 Ah) supplied.
• Degrees of protection: IP31 / IK04.
• Handset dimensions (W x H x D): 54 x 150 x 28 mm.
• Weight of handset with base: 565 g.
• Operating temperature: - 5°C to + 55°C.
• Indoor use.